Saturday, May 21, 2011
As most of you know, we have quite a list of repairs for our fifth wheel this year. I think we have decided to wait until early fall to make our trip up to Elkhart. It will give us a chance to do a little "saving" for the bill. With any luck, the diesel prices may also come down after summer is over.....but I'm not holding my breath on that one. We are comfortable here at the AOK and being in town is a definite plus. The only thing I'm a little concerned about is our ac unit. If it should decide to "give it up" in the middle of an Indiana hot and humid heat wave, then we will be forced to head to Elkhart sooner rather than later.....LOL!